Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Writer's Notebook Wednesday

I can often be found writing in the kitchen at the counter while listening to music. Lately, I have been listening to holiday tunes or the latest Lifehouse CD. My tools include my computer or one of my journals. I have a journal for devotions and one that I use for everything else. The latter journal contains lists, notes, thoughts and ideas from books. If I am doing journal writing I typically have a Pilot G-2 pen in my hand. I have begun to write more since I have started blogging. I have to say that in the past few years most of the writing I have done has been for school. It feels good to be writing for reasons other than completing an assignment. I am often inspired by a book I am reading or an experience in school.

No comments: