Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

I just wanted the opportunity to wish you a Happy Friday! I decided not to sub today. Instead, I slept in. I have to get back into the routine of going to bed early so that I can get up easily.

I have gotten to enjoy a few blogs today. Poetry and math is being discussed at The Miss Rumphius Effect. She has also started a new blog called Open Wide, Look Inside. Ms. Whatsit mentioned Skitch, which looks very interesting. I also discovered an article about the 80/20 Rule through Sharp Brains. I added the article to my Google Notebook called 2008 Goals. I really like Google Notebook and have been using it for over a week now. I discovered it in Clear Blogging, the book I am using to improve my blog. I am also thinking about my first edition of The Saturday Survey, which I will be doing tomorrow. I am also working on the 30 day challenge that HipWriterMama started on Wednesday.

How did you get back into the swing of things?

No comments: